Simple works fine

no strings attached;

3/05/2009

noone but me from URL @ 2:10 PM

Hundred miles per hour,
(I feel very insecure updating my blog in the comlab)
My internet explorer has decided to kapoot on me which i guess, can be said to be a good thing, cos that's one distraction down. But heeheee i still have my tipood so yeah.
I have ki lecture in 15 minutes, but i need to go in 10 cos i need to thaw myself before going into the Lt. I don't know what's wrong with the weather! It's either psycho hot or freaking cold.
&&& Im sick ): My throat hurts a lotlotlot and i have a runny noseeeee. So annoying.
& have i mentioned how much i hate Thursdays? Grosshit long days with only 2 breaks inbetween. & Thursdays are like neither here nor there you know; its almost friday but its not. I dont likeeeee. I can't wait for tmr. TGIFFFF, homgzzz the thought of saturday coming after is just lovely.

Anyhows, past few days have been spent studying, eating, watching tv & sleeping a lot. Met roopi & nish yest! :) &oh! I realise that all starbucks work for studying, not just Marina. But the drinks there are the best and ohmeohmyyy the whip cream with caramel swirls :) everlasting love mannzzz!!

& today is my 65 year old teacher's birthday! 65 mann, sixty five! zarifah i cant even call you old anymore. & he's such a funny old man! All his lame jokes, haaaha. Im so glad he stayed on to teach cos i really enjoy learning history from him. (Okay maybe except the most recent chapters cos its about economic growth which is just bluekzzz) &&& Mr Ho is my lit teacher, and he's so niceeee. On top of the fact that he is absolutely brilliant, (i tell you, he could have easily become PM if not for the fact tt his maths sucks haha) he makes lit come alive. & also, not many people get me to believe in myself, but Mr Ho does. & what he wrote on my essay today really made me feel so much better :) I realise that i actually enjoy learning. Especially from such teachers who know so much and love what they're teaching so much that i feel the love. I would go to school on my own accord and learn just history, lit and ki for the fun of it just cos it's interesting. yeahh, im a coolgeek like that. Exams are just plain killjoys.

CTs next week, i really just hope to improve. I think i'll take it quite badly if i dont haha.
Okay not very funny but the haha came quite naturally so i shall just leave it there.

&. On another note, I say it's funny, but it's really not at all. It's just extremely sad and it hurts me. I don't make a big deal about it but, it's a big deal to me. Its not okay, but life goes on right? Right. Like adlin, i'm just gna lose myself in studying. Mugmugmugmuggggzzzzz. Stupid big fat As. Im not gna say anyth else yet, but soon you'll hear me.

Okayokay, mom just msged to tell me she cooked lunch for me so that i can go home eat and sleep :) Hope all of you are doing fine, especially you and you and you whom i haven't talked to in a long while, misss ya'llllll.

Mr Wong awaits, im late, bye!

can we stop the world from turning.

template by seven ten design